International Student Application Form
Just Before We Start...
Please move the slider below all the way over to the right to prove you are a human.
- your current passport (if available)
- your photo (portrait photo, passport photo or similar)
- your last school report (translated into English)
- vaccination certificate (if available and must be in English)
- insurance certificate (if available and must be in English)
An appropriate insurance policy is required and must cover travel and health to and from New Zealand and for the entire length of stay in New Zealand. Note: This Policy must be provided in English.
Please add your COVID-19 Vaccination Information (if available)
For more information on subject selection refer to the course directory on the Northcote College Website
Year 9 and Year 10 must include maths, science and PE plus 3 other subjects.
Course choices will be reviewed with your Dean on arrival
All Contract Documents for _SCHOOLNAME_ must be fully read and understood and the Declaration Form signed as confirmation of this. Failure to disclose relevant information or the provision of false information may result in termination of enrolment. Make sure all details on these forms are completed and the correct people have agreed to the enrolment conditions. Please read and understand the contracts before signing.
These are important legal document, please read all clauses carefully. By signing these contracts, you
- declare that the information contained within them is true and complete
- understand that any false or incomplete information submitted in support of your application may invalidate it and may result in the withdrawal of an Offer of Place
- agree that you have received sufficient information to make an informed decision about enrolment at the School
- confirm that where the student is under 10 years of age, the student will live with a parent or legal guardian in New Zealand while enrolled at a school, unless accommodated in a school hostel
The Contract of Enrolment includes provisions that:
- allow the School to discipline the Student, including by expulsion
- control and limit the Student's rights of refund when Enrolment ends early
- require the Parents to make full disclosure of all relevant information
- provide consent for the School to permit certain activities without further consent from the Parents.
You MUST read the below contracts, agree to them by filling out the fields below, and click the ‘Sign Contracts’ button. The contracts will be generated with representative signatures and emailed to you for your records.